For parents who want more...
More information about particular schools, more guidance through the application process, more confidence to know you are making thoughtful, informed decisions for your son/daughter.
Crumbine Ed can help.
define your priorities
We'll help you figure out exactly what you're son/daughter needs most from a school.
Narrow your focus
We'll give you a list of 3-5 match schools and a guide for getting the most out of school tours.
apply with confidence
We'll support you through the application process to make sure you put your best foot forward.
We put your child's confidence, academic and personal development first.
Choose the level of support that works for you.
Hourly Support ($200/hr)
Maybe you have visited schools and want to double-check your observations. Maybe you and your partner have different opinions and you need a neutral third-party to help you make a big decision. Or maybe you'd like someone to sit down with your rising high schooler to help them put their best foot forward on their application. Hourly support would be perfect for you.
Comprehensive Support ($1900 local; $3500 boarding)
With comprehensive support, we help you from start to finish.
- We meet with you and your child to build a profile, highlighting key factors that will help guide your search.
- We provide a list of 3-5 potential-fit schools. This list will include key characteristics about each school, why it made your list as well as application dates and engagement opportunities.
- You also receive a guide with questions that focus on what matters most to you, so you know exactly what to look for when visiting schools.
- We send you reminders for key deadlines and will gladly review your applications before you click ‘send’.
- We'll help you choose when the acceptance or waitlist letters roll in.